Friday, June 17, 2011

A Letter for Dad

hey dad, how are you there?
it has been 6 years since you gone away from me. did you miss me anyway? yeah i'm sure you did. i know you always watching me from the heaven. i do really miss you here dad, so bad.
dad, can you hear me? a few days later i'm gonna be seventeen. your little daughter is growing up, dad! you should be there when i blow the candle, beside me and mom. and you'll kiss my cheek and say "happy birthday my dear" like you ever did before. how i miss that so much. i still hope you can do that for me.
i miss you, dad. i really need you here.
i miss the way you hold me tight. i miss the way you say "i love you" to me. i miss the way you say "you are the best daughter ever!". i miss the way you take care of me. i miss the way you stare at me. i miss the way you say that you proud of me. i miss all about you.
*take a deep breath*
i just remember my childhood that i've through with you. it's so lovely. i miss it so much.
just it dad, i miss you, i love you. there's no word can explain it. i'm speechless.
i can't stop this tears when i miss you. sorry dad, i know you never wanna see me cry.
God, please exert his grave, forgive his sins and accept his rewards. make him happy wherever he is. and please tell him that i love him, so much.

dad, would you come to my dream tonight? please, i just wanna see you.
love you. miss you. you're the greatest man i've ever loved. no one can replaced you in my heart, dad.

love, kiss and hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment