Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's the way i'm feeling

I love you..
I have, I do, and I will.
I don't wanna replay my mistakes, or 'hers'.
I'll keep trying to love you sincerely. Without compensation or an obligaton to have you.
I know I can and I wish I could.
I don't expect you to be mine, really. I just want you to be here with me.
Knowing that you love and need me, it makes me happy enough.
Having you here with me, it makes me happier.
Even there was her..
If she can makes you happy, go on with her. I'm glad to see you happy.
But if she can't, come back to me. I'm the one who will make you happy.
Your happiness is mine, and also your sorrow.
You should know that you are the one that I'm always thinking of and I always worry about.


"It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny.." (Rihanna - We Found Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment