Saturday, January 21, 2012

The truth is i miss you

I miss you.
I miss the old us.
I miss the things that we used to do.
I miss those sweet words in my ears.
I miss the cute nickname that you used to call me.
I miss the way you make me feel better.
I miss the way you make me feel safer.
I miss the way you make me feel like i am special.
I miss the way you make me mad.
I miss the way you say "I miss you".
I miss when you look into my eyes when i am talking to you.
I miss when you hold my hands.
I miss when you hug me tight.
I miss when you put your arms around me.
I miss when we spend our day together.
I miss the times when we're together.
I miss the silences between us.
I miss seeing you're sleeping.
I miss rubing your hair.
I miss touching your cheek.
I miss smelling your smell.
I miss laying my head on your shoulder.

Yes, I do really miss you. Sorry for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment