Sunday, April 22, 2012

When You're Gonna Understand Me, Mom?

Just one, I'm tired.

It's always been me that got the blame. It's always been me that got the anger. It's always been me who always be said that I never understood. Yeah, it's always been me.

For many times, I've ever asked you to have a holiday together. I've ever asked you to have a quality time for us. I've ever asked you to do something I wanna do. Just because I love my family and I wanna spend my times with all of you. But, what I've got? You always break your promises to me. You're always busy with your business. You always vent your anger at me. You don't know that I'm always disappointed, do you? No, because you just think for yourself, not others.

You said that I'm never happy at home, I'm just happy with my friends, not my family. Yes, I do. Because you guys never make me happy by staying at home. And they can always make me happy. They're always by my side whenever i need them. They always make me laugh and forget my problems. Then, if you know that, why don't you try to change everything? Why don't you try to make me happy staying at home? 

Look, I'm still 17. Don't you understand if i still wanna enjoy my youth? Hanging out with my friends, talking about love-life,  being crazy with them, having an unforgettable moments and being happy. Don't you ever pass that period? Don't you ever be a teenager? If I wanna go with my friends, you never allow me. But if I ask you to go, you never do. I try to be understand you, but you don't ever. And you always said that I never understand you. Then what is it above?

I know, you've worked hard for us. Looking for money for our needs. But I don't really need them. I just want your love. I just wanna be happy. Money is not everything, even we really need them nowadays. It's sad that I never have a chance to say all that i feel to you.

When you're gonna understand me, mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment