Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 : The Unforgettable Year

hey 2010, you are the year full of memories. unforgettable, unbelievable and unspeakable. your age is less from 24 hours. i just wanna remember all moments that have happened in this years and say goodbyes.


love, laughter, happiness, sadness, tears, friendship, disputes and problems, they surround us. i could feel the beauty of falling in love. when i could laugh out loud with it and made a good relationship with happiness. then when something wrong have happened and cut me down, i've been broken. tears and sadness have accompanied me. 

i have new experiences, and also new bestfriends. actually, she's my bestfriend's bestfriend. but i never regret to know her. she's kind, fun and i enjoy with her. we have so many similarities, that's why we're 'klop'. she has a same problem with me and she's tough to face it. i wanna be strong like her. she's the strongest girl i've ever known. 10 thumbs up for her. i love her very much.
then i met my company in Detcon 2k10. they're journalists, like me. although we just met, but we're like a family. we will be journalists who have qualified news :)







there's so many problems i have and it makes me so desperate. the most annoying is when my mom felt so very very very angry to me and God examed my friendship with my beloved-old-bestfriend. with my mom, there's no matter now. it's okay and we're fine. but with my beloved-old-bestfriend, there's still no solutions, there's no apology from both of us. it looks like we're not willing to admit mistakes.
i love him, so much. he's the best bestfriend i've ever had. he's my mood booster. he can know and understand me well. i miss him so fucking bad. i wish our friendship is getting better.

now it's time for me to say goodbye. 
goodbye 2010, the year full of memories.
goodbye 2010, the unforgettable year.
goodbye 2010, the unbelieveable year.
goodbye 2010, the unspeakable year.
goodbye 2010, thanks for all memories you've given me.
i'm gonna miss you :)



Rita Ardianti

No comments:

Post a Comment